My Boobs Are Growing and When I Lay Down They Migrate to My Armpits?

there is no implant..... my boobs are getting bigger n when i lay down on the bed it comes under armpits ...... dats it only.... now plz tell me what should i do to control my boobs size?

my height is 5.3
my breast size is 32
my weight is 65kg
my age is 21+

Breasts Growing; Treatment Options?

+1

Although there is not much that you can do to “control” breast size, you may want to seek in person consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons to discuss options. For example, you may be a candidate for breast reduction or breast lifting surgery.  After physical examination and the communication of your goals, your plastic surgeon will be able to advise you more precisely. As you think about breast  surgery also consider timing of the surgery in relation to life circumstances as well as the potential risk/complications associated with the proposed procedure.