Uneven Breasts After Silicone Implants. Should I Wait it Out? 8 Days Postop.

My Breast Looks One Up One Dowen After Breast Silicon Implant  is This Problem Can Be Corrected by Time Am Only 8 Days Postop

Too early to tell

+1

8 days is too early to tell. Ask your plastic surgeon since there may have been issues that translate into more swelling. Best of Luck!

Breast asymmetry at 8 days after surgery

+1

At 8 days after surgery, it is abit early to see the final results. The breasts may take a few weeks to descend into the pocket, nad usually one moves a bit faster than the other.

Only 8 days after surgery

+1

Don't worry, you are only 8 days after your surgery.  You likely have postoperative swelling which is normal.  Please followup with your PS who can address your concerns the best. 

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Breast Asymmetry after Breast Augmentation?

+1

Your plastic surgeon is in the best position to advise  you since he/ she knows your  situation best. For example, your plastic surgeon knows if you started out with some breast asymmetry ( before surgery),  exactly what was found and done during surgery, and exactly what your  physical examination is currently.
You may be dealing with differential breast implant “settling”;   breast symmetry may improve with time. It is not uncommon for this process to take anywhere from 3 months to one year postoperatively.
I would suggest continued follow-up with your plastic surgeon to rule out and treat  complications such as encapsulation,  which can cause breast asymmetry.

Asymmetry post breast augmentation

+1

That depends how asymmetric they are and the reason for the asymmetry. 8 days after surgery is very early and many of the minor asymmetries resolve over time if the surgery was done correctly and the healing is normal.

Pictures would help. See your surgeon for further advice.

Good luck 

Tal T. Roudner, MD, FACS
Coral Gables Plastic Surgeon