Why is my Breast Dissapearing 3years After my BA?

3 years ago I had a BA due to the fact I had a large difference between my two breast. One was a cup one was d cup. Now 3 years down the line I've notice that the original smaller breast has begun to lose all volume in the front area. I have always had very cones breast but this has become very empty looking. This is obviously very distressing for me as I had the BA to sort this problem out. If any one can shine some form of light on this I would be very grateful. The smaller breast does hurt.

Losing volume after a breast augmentation

+1

Your breast may be going though the usual changes associated with aging and gravity.  Because your unhappy with the volume loss, you may need to get larger implants placed.

Web reference: http://www.baltimoreplasticsurgery.com/PhotoGallery_BreastAugmentation_211370.aspx

Breast disappearing?

+1

You did not give enough details.  Did you have saline implants?  If so, perhaps one is ruptured?  You should go for an exam withyour doctor to be properly evaluated.

Why is my Breast Disapearing 3years After my BA?

+1

You did not say if you had saline or silicone. You could have an implant rupture from what you are describing. There are other reasons why one breast could look smaller with time such as implant malposition, capsular contracture, massive weight loss. You need to be seen by your implanting surgeon or another board certified Plastic Surgeon.

He

+1

From what your describing it sounds like there can be a possible deflation to your breast. Without examining you it will be hard to determine what can possible be going on. You should be seen by a PS. To help you relieve your thoughts especially if you’re having pain.

Why is my Breast Disappearing ?

+1

If I am understanding your question, it sounds like you have had a leak in your saline implant. Unless you have had some dramatic weight changes over three years it is hard to imagine another cause. 

A photo would help the surgeons on this site, but you really should visit your surgeon who should be able to sort this out in an office visit.

Thanks and best wishes.

Breast Changes After Augmentation

+1

The short answer is go see your board-certified plastic surgeon and have a personal consultation.  This is the only way to get an accurate diagnosis for the changes you are having in your breast and finding a correct solution.  Best wishes.

Alpharetta Plastic Surgeon

Breast Asymmetry 3 Years after Breast Augmentation?

+1

There are many  potential reasons why patients will develop breast asymmetry several years after breast augmentation. For example, weight gain/loss, use of estrogen containing medication, breast implant associated issues (such as leakage, displacement, encapsulation…).

You will be best served by in person consultation with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastAugmentation.htm

Saline implant deflation?

+1

If you had saline implants, one might be deflating.  If they are silicone gel, your own tissues may be thinning.  Either way, best to see your plastic surgeon for examination and advice.