I Just Got my Breast Done 5 Days Ago and Right Breast is Huge Compare to the Right Should I Be Worry? (photo)

5/6 and weight 132 and got 475 on the left cause it was smaller and 450 on the right. I'm 133 pounds and tiny frame. I got 450 on right supposedly and 475 left. I was a droopy A cup before surgery and uneven a cup size differents and still a cup size differents Cause the left breast has not drop. I'm concern if I do get a revision that it still be uneven, should I go bigger on the smaller higher breast?

Let your surgeon worry...

+1

as you chose your surgeon for specific reasons and you need to share your anxieties with him/her as only your surgeon can provide you the assurances you need that everything will be okay.  Your surgeon wants the best for you too so if you have a true problem, you need to keep your surgeon in your loop.  But you photos show nothing out of the ordinary... if that helps.

I Just Got my Breast Done 5 Days Ago and Right Breast is Huge Compare to the Right Should I Be Worry?

+1

Your results at this point look typical for 5 days. Early on the swelling can make a difference in the breasts and usually this will settle down and equal out. See your PS and he can give you the best advice since he did the surgery.

Kurtis Martin, MD
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation 5 days ago. Uneven Breast.

+1

Hello and thank you for your question.

I cannot safely provide medical advice by viewing a picture on the Internet, however if you feel you have a significant size difference then you should make an appointment with your physician as soon as possible.

Good luck to you!

David Cangello, MD

Asymetry in first week after Breast Augmentation

+1
I ask patients to avoid looking at their enhanced breasts for at least one month. They will drop at different rates, and look different for a few weeks. If one breast is 50% bigger than the other and you have pain- one has to consider a hematoma. Always check with your surgeon.

Richard Greco, MD
Savannah Plastic Surgeon

Breast Asymmetry after Breast Augmentation?

+1

I'm sorry to hear/see about the concerns you have after breast surgery. At this point, it is understandable that you would be concerned/worried;  therefore, best to be seen by your plastic surgeon who obviously knows your situation best and will be able to determine the cause of the breast asymmetry much better than online consultants...

For your own peace of mind, seek earlier than already scheduled follow-up with your plastic surgeon.

Breast asymmetry with implants

+1

An exam would be valuable to assess the two breasts. Knowing what was placed and what you started out with would be necessary to determine what is possibly wrong.

Breast Asymmetry after Augmentation

+1

It appears that your asymmetry is mostly related to your swelling.  Your slight size difference in implant size (25cc difference) is not likely  to be noticed.  I would recommend you speak with your surgeon about massaging and improving the implant position as the swelling subsides.

Eric Egozi, MD

+1

It may be more obvious in 3-D than on a flat photo--these look somewhat asymmetric but I couldnt' say for sure that one looks larger than the other. Often because the pectoral muscles are not symmetric (the one on the handed side will be larger) they will compress the implants unevenly until they relax to accommodate them. 

Since the implants are close to even in size, and unless your right breast was considerably larger than the left, I would expect these to look more even as healing progresses. Follow with your surgeon. All the best. 

It is too early to worry about final result

+1

Thank you for the question and the photos.  I see the size and shape asymmetry that you are referring to.  If your breasts were largely the same size before surgery and your plastic surgeon used the same implant size on both sides you should end up with similar size breasts when all healing is done.  It is possible that you may have slightly different amounts of swelling but most of the asymmetry that you are showing is likely a result of slightly different pockets (if you did not have pre-surgery size difference).  This will improve with time and in a few weeks you should be seeing an appreciable amount of change.  You do not appear to have a hematoma (blood collection) but your plastic surgeon will be the best at determining this during your follow up.

Dr Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD