My Breast Have Became a Cup Size and a Half Different in the Past Three Months. I'm 27 and Don't Understand Why?

I under went a breast augmentation 7 years ago because I had uneven breast. Loved my results. But over the past two to three months my right breast has increased a cup size and a half. This would be the same breast that was larger years ago. what is going on with my body?

Change in cup size 7 years post op

+1

If you have not had a significant change in weight or hormone fluctuation (ex pregnancy) you should not see a rapid change in size like you are describing.  I would definitely recommend an exam by a board certified plastic surgeon to make sure everything is okay with your implants.  Good luck.

Change in cup size after 7 years of surgery

+1

In your case it looks like the breast that was bigger return to be bigger after being ok when you did the surgery to obtain simetry. That breast have the tendency increase the size. This may occur for many reasons but mainly hormonal. Go and visit your Doctor and discuss your situation with him.

Yvelise Bello Paredes, MD

Needs evaluation

+1

A suddent change in the way your breasts look or feel is an absolute indication for an in office evaluation by a board certified plastic surgeon. This could be caused by a number of benign or malignant processes and deserves immediate attention. Your surgeon will decide what tests and/or imaging are most appropriate to delinate the cause.

Evan Feldman, MD
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

Change in cup size 7 years after augmentation

+1

The first thing you need to be sure of is whether or not you have saline implants and one of them has deflated. This assumes the difference is in that one breast became smaller. If the difference is because one of your breasts got bigger, the causes could be weight gain, pregnancy, or late seroma. You should make a visit to a good Plastic surgeon. Good luck.

Ronald Schuster, MD

My Breast Have Became a Cup Size and a Half Different in the Past Three Months.

+1

As always, a photo would help.

There are a number of possibilities, some of which do demand assessment and treatment, so scheduling a visit with your surgeon is important. 

There could be hormonal changes (?pregnancy), a capsular contracture (though that much size change would be unusual) or perhaps a fluid collection around the implant. The last of these is the one of possible concern, and would suggest the need for a biopsy of the capsule around the implant, to exclude the diagnosis of ALCL (anaplastic large cell lymphoma)  a terrible sounding diagnosis, but one which is almost always cured by simple removal of the capsule. 

All the best.