I Got my Breast Aug Done on April 10, 2013 my Left Implant is Actually my Bigger Implant, Not Dropping or Fluff? (photo)

I Got my Breast Aug Done on April 10

+2

Since only one posted photo I see a very good result!! Best to seek in person second opinions in your city/area. 

Asymmetries after Breast Augmentation

+2

I agree with the other plastic surgeons comments. I cannot appreciate any obvious asymmetry with the implants or their position from the photo you provided. They look pretty even.  Everyone will have some mild assymetries because no two breasts are exactly alike before, or after breast augmentation. I hope this helps.

James F. Boynton, MD

Breast Aug , is it even?

+2

Hard to tell, still very early and some asymmetry initially is very normal, please post a better pic and pre-op pics would be helpful...

Jonathan Weiler, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Dropping and Fluffing

+1
You should wait for about 3-4 months for dropping and fluffing to occur before evaluating your results. At the moment, however, your results look pretty good.

Jerome Edelstein, MD

Breast Augmentation

+1

Based on this picture alone, you seem to have a very nice result.  The very slight asymmetry I see is quite acceptable.  Perfect symmetry is not possible or normal.

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

Looking great!

+1

I'm sorry but your photo does not reveal anything concerning to me and I actually believe your breasts look great.  Perhaps you arm position is altering the look and if you are concerned, its best to see your surgeon about it... unless your surgeon also thinks you have a great result and you are simply seeking other opinions.  Your surgeon did a good job!

Curtis Wong, MD

Left Implant is Actually my Bigger Implant, Not Dropping or Fluff?

+1

The breasts look pretty even to me in this photo. A better photo would have arms at the sides, and would be accompanied by a preop picture. I actually would have to guess which side is which. (photo taken in mirror?).   All the best. 

This picture doesn't bespeak any significant problem.

+1

From the photograph only it looks to me as though you got a pretty good result. I agree with the other plastic surgeons who recommend comparing the pre-and postop photographs looking for asymmetry.

Breast augmentation asymmetry

+1

Thank you for the question and the photo.  Whenever there is asymmetry of mild degree I recommend that you compare your before and after photos and this can be done together with your plastic surgeon.  He/she can print out your before and after photos and the two of you can draw on them to discuss perceived or actual asymmetry, to understand ongoing changes, and to understand what will be involved in addressing the asymmetry.

Dr. Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD

+1

Per the picture you posted, you are looking reasonably symmetrical.  I can not see in the picture that there is much if any difference. If you have concerns I would recommend discussing them with your surgeon. I am sure he or she wants you to be completely satisfied with your result.

All the best to you!

James E. Murphy, MD, FACS
Reno Plastic Surgeon