How Do my Breast Look After 2 Months of Breast Augmentation? (photo)

i am now 2 months after breast augmantation and i really want your opinion in how do my breast look. I am 1,65cm and 51kg and had 300cc placed behind the muscle. Overall i am happy with the results...maybe if i went bigger would be nicer but still i dont know... I am a little bit confused lets say i dont know the reason...maybe its because of the size, others tell me that the dont look the same and others say look perfect.My doc says everything is fine just want also other profesionals opinions.

Breast Augmentation

+1

It isn't possible to accurately evaluate your outcome without viewing your preop photos.  I think the other doctors have given you good answers, and agree with their advice based on what we have to go on.  The main advice I would have is to give your tissue more time to settle down and keep being happy.

All the best, "Dr. Joe" Gryskiewicz

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Breast asymmetry

+1

Everyone has asymmetry and one can not receive perfect symmetry.  Goode luck with your implants and don't forget things will aslo change over the next few months.

How Do My Breasts Look?

+1

Your breasts look good to me. You have a minor asymmetry, but you most likely had this before surgery. I would expect your breasts to continue to settle over the next few months. The most important thing is that you state you are happy overall. I would not recommend that you go any bigger at this time. I would wait until at least 6 months to see how they settle. Good luck.

Douglas L. Gervais, MD
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Size is important

+1

I think you look nice. I would definitely wait several months before making any final determinations. Because your body is thin, the implants look a little full to me, even though 300 cc is not a huge size. As things continue to settle, they will probably taper more naturally. Don't worry, everything looks fine.

John Alexander II, MD

Breast Augmentation Results

+1

The most important person in deciding if your result is good after augmentation is you and you state that you are "overall happy".  If this is the case, you should be very pleased.  I personally would recommend that you have larger implants, since this might lead to problems which you do not have currently.

John Whitt, MD

Postoperative Breast Augmentation Results

+1

It seems that you have a very reasonable result from your augmentation.  There is some asymmetry to your breasts, but this is very common and likely related to your preoperative appearance. Without photos it is difficult to tell. As long as you are happy with the outcome, then I wouldn't be concerned.  And we say in plastic surgery that the "enemy of good is perfect" - in that you can worsen a good result by trying to make it perfect.

Vincent Marin, MD

Vincent P. Marin, MD

Breast Augmentation Results?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures.

I think the results  of  your surgery are very reasonable. Several suggestions I may make:

1. Stop worrying about other people's opinions.

2. Do not judge the results of surgery at this point;  give yourself several more months before evaluating size shape symmetry etc.

3.Continue to follow-up with your plastic surgeon with specific questions or concerns.

4.Enjoy the results of your surgery.

Augmentation Results

+1

Thank you for the photos. It is important to also send your preoperative photos and to mention the preoperative decision-making. There will be some minor changes in the next few months as your breasts heal. It is common for patients to second-guess their decision right after surgery. I suggest waiting a few more months before deciding on larger implants.

Jacob Freiman, MD, FACS
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon