I had my Breast Aug. a day ago. I am def having a hard time sleeping & especially when I get up certain it tingles?

Breast AugumentIon 36b to a a Please help. I would hate for something to be wrong where I have to get another surgery.

Post op pain

+1

This all sounds normal but it is always a good idea to check in with your plastic surgeon and update him/her of your progress.

Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

BBA

+1

It is likely normal but you should discuss your concerns with your PS. Their opinion is the only one that matters.

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

Post care after breast augmentation

+1

Hello!!! It is normal to feel discomfort especially the first 3 or 4 days after surgery. You are not used to this sensation and since you have to sleep with 2 pillows behind your back, the back tends to ache as well. You need to rest and take the appropriate pain medication to help you rest and sleep. Give yourself 3 or 4 days to work through the discomfort and then it will gradually subside.

Alfonso Gonzalez Cepeda, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation recovery

+1

Hello there

Thank you very much for your comments.

I hope you are now making good progress after your surgery. It is completely normal for things to be a little sore. You must take your analgesia regularly and rest up at home. Wearing a sports bra to keep your breasts supported may also be useful.

Good luck

Paul Banwell, Consultant Plastic Surgeon, LOndon

Paul Banwell, MBBS, FRCS
London Plastic Surgeon

Breast Implants

+1

Every time you have an operation you have to expect feelings of soreness. This tingling sensation is likely from nerves being stretched it is all part of the deal when you expand an anatomic space. Take the medication your PS gave to you and give it a few days

Ryan Neinstein, MD, FRCSC