Why Do my Brazilian Butt Lift Results Look Like Sponge Bob Square Butt? (photo)

I had a breast lift and augmentation and a brazilian butt lift all in the same procedure 14 weeks ago. The results with my butt for the first few weeks looked great however, it appears that the fat that was orginally sitting more towards the middle has now gravitated out to my hip area. I know I was square when I went in but I didn't expect to be square coming out. Is it possible the fat moved because I was required to lie on my back for 4 weeks? I am also below my goal weight.

Sponge Bob Square Butt!!!! I love Sponge Bob! ....But, wouldn't want his butt!

+2
It appears as though you have a significant increase in the size of your buttocks.  You do have more fullness at the top than you do at the bottom, kind of what some people call a heart shape.  If you are below your goal weight, then I would recommend that you gain some weight.  You may gain some in the lower areas of your buttocks, making it more proportionate.  You will also probably find that over the next year or so that your fat may settle some.  This will probably result in less volume at the top and more volume at the bottom.  I would not recommend liposuction of your hip area yet.  Give it a year and gain some weight and see what happens.  You might find yourself very happy with your results. 
Good Luck

Sponge bob.

+1

I agree that your after photo is a bit square. It looks as though you could use a bit more lipo so shape the area to a more round silhouette. I would recommend you meet with your surgeon and let him know that your are not content with your results to see if there is something he can do to help fix your situation. Best of luck.

Jaime Perez, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

In reviewing your results I partially agree with you. You have a good not great result. There is a clear improvement on your BEFORE photograph. Further improvement can be achieved with a touch up lipo of the hips / upper outer buttocks. You are only 3 months from your surgery and things will continue to improve. Things may go from Sponge Bob to Betty boop. 

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

The causes could be many .

However now you need some liposuction to the hips , the area at the end of your tattoo. Below that you have a depression that need to be filled with fat. The preoperative picture showes also you probably have a saggy butt to begin with. The buttock crease goes all the way accross, a sign of saggy butt.