If my Bra Size is 32A How Much Cc in Saline Implants Do I Need to Get to a Full C Cup? (photo)

Hey, I'm 27 years old, 128 lbs, 5'3" and I wear a 32 A in bra. I want to be a full C low D and I want to know how much cc saline implants will bring me to a full C low D.

Breast enlargement

Dear Sam323, Thank you for the question and the photo. It is difficult to guarantee a breast cup size but if you are looking for a large size that would fit your body frame something between 350-450cc could work. You would need to see a board certified Plastic Surgeon in your area to measure you for an appropriate implant size. Best of luck..

30 Central Park S.
New York, NY 10019

Breast implant size that will give you a full C cup is best chosen DURING surgery.

1)  Any number that I gave you would just be an educated guess (300 to 350 cc's).  I wrote an article in my RealSelf profile (about choosing implants) that you may find useful.

2)  Your surgeon has to understand exactly the look you want (show pictures).

3)  Then, during the procedure, different sterile implant SIZERS are placed in the implant pockets.  That way the surgeon can tell without any guess work which implant size gives you the look you want.  Then the sizers are discarded (they are not expensive) and the correct implants are inserted.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

875 Park Ave at 78th Street
New York, NY 10075

Cup sizing

Sizing is best evaluated in a personalized consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon. It is important to show visually the look you are aiming for as bra sizes are inconsistent among manufacturers. Chest width is also an important consideration.

Robert L. Kraft, MD

112-03 Queens Blvd
Forest Hills, NY 11375

Somewhere in the 400ml range.

Hello, Based on your starting breast size and your desired final cup size as well as your height you will likely be in the 400 ml implant volume range. It will be important for you to try on the implants in that range in your plastic surgeons office to get an idea of how they look and if a full c cup is actually what you want. Remember cup size tends to have some variability in terms of what people envision as well as the bra manufacturers. All the best, Dr Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD

8900 E Raintree Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85260