My Boyfriend Was Laying on Me During Sex and I Felt This Sever Pain in my Breast?

Sever pain in the breast.i have implants and I felt a pop. It's been three days and I can barely move my arm or lay down.

Causes of Severe Pain after Breast Augmentation

+1

Dear TAF,

Almost always after breast augmentation when a severe pain occurs abruptly, there is almost always a tear in the capsule. The capsule is the tissue that your body formed around the implant in the first week. Most often that pain occurs laterally rather than centrally towards the breast bone. It is usually treated by cold packs and anti-inflammatory medicines such as Naprosyn or Ibuprofen for three weeks’ time as well as rest. If it doesn’t clear up in the three weeks’ time, then it is wise to see your surgeon again so a decision can be made whether the implant has been damaged or there is a tear in the muscle. Typically, if there is enough force to tear the muscle, there would be noticeable bruising in the area within the first few days.

I hope this has been helpful to you.

Robert D. Wilcox, M.D.

Breast augment

+1

This could be a few things, one just a muscle strain, two a tear in the capsule, or a ruptured implant. I would see your plastic surgeon as you may need some imaging

Pain after breast augmentation

+1

The pop may have been a tear in the scar capsule around your implant. It will heal on its own, but will take some time, and it will hurt when you contract the muscle. Taking Motrin or another anti inflammatory will help with the discomfort.

Columbia Plastic Surgeon