My boyfriend is on a very high dose of Isotretinoin?

Ive been to the dr as ive been in a lot of pain since for the past 6 weeks or so. Effects sound the same as ladies who are on the drug itself. Is it possible the tablets he is taking can affect me?!

Can isotretinoin affect others

+1

Isotretinoin only affects the person who is taking the medication (or their fetus if they are a female of child-bearing potential and take the meds while pregnant). Your boyfriend's dosage can not have a single affect on you.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."