My boyfriend is on a very high dose of Isotretinoin?

Ive been to the dr as ive been in a lot of pain since for the past 6 weeks or so. Effects sound the same as ladies who are on the drug itself. Is it possible the tablets he is taking can affect me?!

Can isotretinoin affect others

Isotretinoin only affects the person who is taking the medication (or their fetus if they are a female of child-bearing potential and take the meds while pregnant). Your boyfriend's dosage can not have a single affect on you.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."