My Boyfriend is All About the Puffy Nipples. Is There a Surgery to Give Me Puffy Nipples?

Is there a procedure to give me the puffy nipple look? I live in Salt Lake City, Utah.

Areola fullness or nipple size

+1

Thank you for the question.  Depending on whether you are referring to the areola or the nipple itself and the result you are trying to achieve fat grafting may be an option.  A purse string areolaplasty will also contribute to this goal as well if you are also desiring a reduction in the overall width of the areolas. You will want to discuss all of these issues in great depth with your plastic surgeon to make sure you know what to expect.