My Boyfriend Accdentally Stretched out His Lower Earlobe with a Earring How Much Would It Cost to Get It Repaired?

Earlobe repair

+1

Sounds like a standard type earlobe repair.  I charge about $250 for such a repair.  The price can vary quite a bit for surgeon to surgeon, so shop around.

Cost of earlobe gauge repair

+1

In our office we charge $250 for small repairs, such as a torn out or elongated piercing from large earrings. For larger holes due to gauges, which require signficantly more work, we charge $400-$500 per ear.

Matheson A. Harris, MD
Salt Lake City Oculoplastic Surgeon

Cost Factors for Earlobe Repair

+1

Earlobe Repair Cost Factors
Of course the complexity and extent of the earlobe deformity correction will be the major factor  guiding the price. For example fixing an enlarged piercing would only be 2-3 hundred dollars but a severely stretched earlobe, one that requires a major reduction, completely torn ear lobe or congenital deformity will all require different complexities of repair. Local Anesthesia is typically used but IV sedation could be used but costs more as a certified surgery center would be utilized. These type of repairs which would range approximately from approximately $500 - $1500 surgeon's fees for Orange County, California.

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

Cost of repairing earlobe

+1

The cost depends on whether is one or both side and how much repairs needs to done. In my office it cost about $500-$900. The procedure is done in the office. Local anesthesia is usually used. The results are usually very dramatic and patient satisfaction is very high. No ear piercing for two months after the repair.

Moneer Jaibaji, MD

Ear Lobe Piercing Repair?

+1

Pierced earlobes  can be easily reconstructed under local anesthesia with minimal risk and recovery time.  It is important to  re-approximate the curved earlobe  precisely to avoid step off or other visible deformity.  Re-piercing  is probably best delayed  a few months if the new piercing site is that all close to the closed site.

Cost of the procedure approximately  $600.00-800.00.

I would suggest a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon.