If my Bottom Teeth Are Right on my Gum Can I Get Fitted for Invisalign! Or Will They Not Fit? (photo)

My back two teeth or wisdom teeth, are pushed up against the back of my mouth. My question is will Invisalign work or go on correctly or would it not fit?

Invisilign

+1

No need to worry, invisilign will work fine. Each case that is submitted is different, your doctor will provide specifications along with your case so that you can achieve the best results.

Natick Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign

+1

Are you just concerned with the wisdom teeth?  They cannot be included in the Invisalign tray (not enough retention).  You may need traditional braces.  Check with an orthodontist.

Murray Bruckel, DDS
Norwalk Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign fit

+1

The Invisalign aligners can be trimmed to accommodate teeth that are mal-positioned or not fully erupted. 

Usually the Invisalign software will automatically make the aligners stop on the 2nd molars when the wisdom teeth are not fully erupted.

You Invisalign dentist can also make requests when they submit the case.

Sylvan Fain, DDS
Miami Cosmetic Dentist