Got Botox injected 1 day ago and now I see a vertical line which was not there before. Is it too early or should I get worried?

after a day of botox treatment i noticed a fine line has occurred which is going from the center of my two brows vertically to hair line, which was not there before. Is it too early or should i get worried. My most stubborn line is gone though. Somehow i could still see few lines on my forehead.

Timeline of Botox effect after treatment

+1

Typically it will take 1-2 days before you start to see any effect from your Botox treatment, and about a week before you will see the full effect.  Give your Botox 1.5 - 2 weeks to fully "kick in", and then feel free to return to your provider if you feel something is amiss.  

Wait 1 week

+1
It is better to wait 1 week after botox injection. The line you see can be only the reaction of the injection itself and not the reaction at the product.
Bestof luck

Matteo Vigo, MD
Dubai Plastic Surgeon

Botox one day later

+1
Botox takes about a week to "kick in" it is doubtful that at one day it is working.   Best of luck.  

1 day post Botox

+1
I agree that it is too early to evaluate the Botox results. I would recommend a follow up visit in 10-14 days with your physician to assess your Botox results. Best wishes.

Kristin Baird, MD
Longmont Dermatologic Surgeon

Botox and vertical line

+1
Any neurotoxin should be given at least 7 days prior to judging its efficacy. It can effect the different portions of the forehead muscle at different rates, causing an uneven appearance prior to that time. Reviewing before and after photos with the injector 1-2 weeks after injection will allow appropriate evaluation of your vertical forehead line, if it is still there at that visit.

Ramona Behshad, MD
Chesterfield Dermatologic Surgeon

Botox result

+1
It usually takes a few days to see the full effect from a Botox injection.  I would wait for 5-10 days.  If there is still some issue, please seek the advice of your physician.

Janet Turkle, MD

Too soon to worry about Botox

+1

It is too soon for you to worry about your Botox treatment. I would suggest you follow up with your surgeon in 10-14 days if your desired outcome is not achieved. Botox typically results in excellent consistent results. 

Steven Hacker, MD
West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon