My Boobs Are Unequal...why?

i'm 20 year old girl,my left boob is slightly greater than right boob....and my left nipple is also bigger than right....i dont know why?

Uneven breasts

Everyone has a little bit of asymmetry between their breasts.  When the asymmetry is severe as you describe, surgery can often fix it.  Good luck.

415 E. Southlake Blvd.
Southlake, TX 76092

Breast asymmetry

Most women's breasts aren't symmetrical but yours may be more asymmetrical than the norm.  This can be corrected using a variety of techniques but you should see a board certified plastic surgeon for assessment of which methods would be most suitable to your condition.

Robert L. Kraft, MD

112-03 Queens Blvd
Forest Hills, NY 11375

My Boobs are Unequal...#breastaugmentation

Almost all women have uneven breasts so do not feel uneasy about this. We as surgeons deal with asymmetry every single day. If you are looking to have a breast procedure done just do your homework and make sure you have a surgeon that you trust. Look at their work and see if you like what you see. Everyone is built different. It is the norm.

Richard J. Brown, MD

11000 N Scottsdale Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85254

My Boobs Are Unequal...why?

Asymmetry with regard to shape and size is relatively normal.  The symmetry can be improved with implants of different sizes and areolar adjustment if you choose that.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of breast augmentations each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

435 North Roxbury Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Asymmetric breasts

are completely normal and many are other there just like you.  Fortunately, you have the ability to change things if you wish to but if your size and appearances work for you, its suggested you wait until you're done having children as pregnancies will change things dramatically.

Curtis Wong, MD

1950 Rosaline Avenue
Redding, CA 96001

Breast augmentation can correct asymmetry.

A little asymmetry is normal. You have to decide if it bothers you enough to have corrective surgery.  For example, an implant can be put in the smaller breast, and the larger areola can be reduced.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

875 Park Ave at 78th Street
New York, NY 10075

Uneven breasts

This is normal. Every breast is different. Most people do not examine as many breasts as a general or plastic surgeon. If you want to be reassured the please see your family doctor or a plastic surgeon. When the difference is really big, plastic surgery can help improve the situation.

Gregory T. Lynam, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

8720 Stony Point Pkwy
Richmond, VA 23235

Most breasts are uneven

If you examine a lot of before and after photos, you will notice that most, if not all, people have some degree of unevenness to their breasts.  The unevenness can range from very minor to severe.  Plastic surgeons try to create the appearance of as much symmetry as possible.

Michael S. Hopkins, MD
Albuquerque Plastic Surgeon

2207 San Pedro Drive Northeast
Albuquerque, NM 87110

Breast Asymmetry Concerns?

Difficult to advise you without viewing pictures or direct examination, but some degree of breast asymmetry is quite common. If you have significant concerns about the breast asymmetry you may benefit from in-person consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience helping patients in your situation.

8851 Center Drive
San Diego, CA 91942