My Boobs Are an A Cup and my Nipples Face Outwards Will This Look Weird with Breast Implants?

I am looking into getting a BA later this year. I have always been very self concious of my breasts. They are a size A and my nipple/ breast point outwards, will they look werid if i get implants and 'fall' under my armpits? As i feel they go under my armpits now.

Will This Look Weird

+1

Hard to answer this without photos. What you consider weird I might consider normal.

Things that are abnormal may be more noticeable at a larger size. 

Your best option is a consultation with a plastic surgeon. When you are ready for an in person consultation, RealSelf has listings of surgeons in your area. You should consider cross referencing the listings from the The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (plasticsurgery dot org). A listing in the ASPS website assures you that your surgeon is not only board certified,  but also is a member in good standing of the major plastic surgery organization in the U. S. Thank you for your question, best wishes.

Breast implants

+1

Breast implants will magnify the issues that you may have with your breast shape, but without an exam I can not say what implants would do for you.

Breast implants and nipple position

+1

Hi there,

Without pictures or a consultation, it's not possible to answer your question accurately.  Having said that, many women feel that their breasts "look weird" when they're actually normal. 

My advice to you is to have a consultation with a good plastic surgeon with expertise in breast surgery, and you'll find out the answers to all your questions.

It's very likely you can achieve a good outcome.

All the best.

Howard Webster, MBBS, FRACS
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

If nipples point out before implants, they will point out after too. Not usually a problem.

+1

Nipples that point out are not unusual.  You are correct - if they point outwards before implants they will still point out after.  But breasts always look better in a C cup size than an A cup size, so you are likely to like your breasts more and not feel so self-conscious.  There are some techniques to move the nipple and areola toward the center, but of course this leaves scars around the areolae.  Usually this is not necessary and we just accept that the nipples point out a bit.  Not necessarily a problem because it is just a natural variation.

Eric Swanson, MD
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

A Cup with Lateral Nipple Areolar Placement and Breast Augmentation

+1

Some pictures would be extremely useful to give better advice on this.  Areolar placement varies a tremendous amount among females.  The tradeoff invariably comes down to areolar placement relative to breast mound and best implant placement relative to breast mound.  The areola can be moved to an extent through certain maneuvers during the breast augmentation itself and by additional skin excisional procedures.  Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of breast augmentations each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

"Weird" Breast Look after Breast Augmentation?

+1

Thank you for the question;  as you can imagine it is not possible to give you precise advice without viewing pictures.

Generally speaking, breast augmentation surgery will increase your breast size without necessarily changing many of the other characteristics your breast demonstrate. In other words, if your nipple/areola complexes “point outward" now, it is likely that they will do so after breast augmentation surgery.

For more precise advise, consider posting pictures and/or seeking consultation in person with board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience helping patients achieve your goals.