My Breasts Are Very Uneven After Revision. How Soon Can I Get Another Revision? (photo)

I am 7 weeks post op surgery and my breasts look nothing alike, since day one. I had a revision from 450cc to 700cc going from over the muscle to under, capsulectomy in right breast due to CC, nipple reduction, and benelli lift. However, my breast look nothing alike. My left breast is more fuller and i have side boob(which i like), and my right boob sits higher and is clearly alot smaller. I would like a revision now. What is the cause of this? and is it too early for me to get it fixed? Thank u

Revisionary Breast Surgery Options?

+2

Thank you for the question and pictures.

The asymmetry that you are referring to is very clear in the picture that you present. I think that it is too early to undergo revision breast surgery at this point; however, at some point ( preferably at least 6 months after your previous operation)  it is likely that you will benefit from further surgery.

This operation may involve adjustment of breast implant size/volumes and/or breast implant pocket manipulation (such as capsulorraphy on the lower side)  as maneuvers to improve the breast symmetry.

Make sure your plastic surgeon has significant experience with revisionary breast surgery.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastRevision.htm

Implant asymmetry

+2

Thanks for all the photos.  First in the preop photo the left one is large and lower.  The first post-op look reasonable. Are you sure that the same size implants were used?  This then leads to the final photo.  Your shoulders are off and the camera angle may be different. This can distort the view a bit. They definitely look different in the photo.  One looks much highe on the chest,etc...But an exam in person will be the most helpful.  If you need a revision, you should wiat until things heal a bit. If one is much larger( it could be fluid, blood, different implants, etc..)  Good luck.  Speak with your surgeon as well.

What to do for uneven breasts

+2

Your pictures pose an interesting problem or shall I say result.  As beauty is in the eye of the beholder so are the differences in your breasts.  You see them as being very different in size while I see them as having two totally different positions on the chest.  The left breast is at least 4-5 cm lower than the right and may even have some fluid or seroma.  The right one is higher than the left and has more upper pole fullness.

I would actually recommend several ways to treat this problem. I think the right breast is more aesthetic but too large.  I would probably drop down a good 150cc on both sides.  I would then suggest repairing the crease on the left to raise the breast to the height of the right.  If you like the left one more then lower the right to match the left.  Your surgeon may even suggest using Alloderm or Strattice to support the repair.  

Discuss this with your doctor and consider going on several consults before having surgery.  I would wait at least 3 months since you last procedure before having any revision.  Good luck, Dr. Schuster in Boca Raton Florida.

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

My Breasts Are Very Uneven After Revision. How Soon Can I Get Another Revision?

+2

The posted photos raise many questions. Are you sure the left larger more ptotic side does not have fluid or seroma? Is the capsule reforming on the right? Where different sized implants used? So many issues that only in person evaluation with other PSs will help. Please give us a follow up.