What would be my biggest areas to focus on for tumecent liposuction? (photo)

I am 21 years old and i have never felt good about by shape. After going to a consultation a year ago i was recommended to have my outer and inner thighs, by upper and lower abs, and my love handles treated. I am 165 lbs and stand 5'9" tall. Being so young i am very wary about spending the 8500 i was quoted for the procedure. I would like more opinions on which areas are the most important to achieve a more balanced hour glass figure.

Sculpt and strengthen core area first

+1

Nwgereen,

Your hesitance about having many areas treated at once is common and understandable. If you choose to proceed with sculpting your figure in 2 separate treatments, then I recommend starting with your core area (abdomen, love handles). Given your good skin tone and well-defined areas you should have excellent results. Your satisfaction from treating these areas will likely make you more enthusiastic about proceeding with your thighs.

From your photos, I can also see that you ride or train horses. I have found that people who spend a lot of time riding and/or training horses feel very rewarded after treating their thighs because riding jeans tend to fit much better after sculpting these areas...

Good luck!

Bellevue Dermatologic Surgeon

Liposuction of the full abdomen and hips(flanks) really improves a person's shape.

+1

From your photos, i would concentrate on getting tumescent lipo under local on the full abdomen and hips(flanks) for roughly $5500 on special. A 2nd procedure to do your thighs and knees for again the same price would be great and can be done just 2 days later. Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

What would be my biggest areas to focus on for tumescent liposuction?

+1

Liposuction of the abdomen, flanks, and medial thighs would produce a very nice change and could be done for less than $8500. Liposuction results are highly surgeon dependent. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Body contouring

+1

careful planning and experienced surgeon can give you super results. However if you are shopping for the cheapest then the quote given is as low as you can get. Good results and low price are two different things