Will my BELOTERO under eye results get better after 1 week? (photo)

This is 1 week after BELOTERO under my eyes and Juvederm in my cheeks. I am still seeing some dark under my eyes and they are very un even I am afraid I look way better before. Will this result be it or I still have to wait for product to get smoother. I also still feel some pain in my cheeks. I hate how I look with make up looks worst and when i exercise I get puffier under my eyes. I am very frustrated , and afraid to get anything else put into face :(.

Expectations One Week Post Belotero

+1
It is not unusual to still see swelling one week after filler injections in lower eyelid area, given the high propensity of swelling with any manipulation of this fragile area.  Allow another 2 weeks or so for swelling to resolve.  I typically see my post-op filler patients at 2 weeks after procedure.  That is a good time for your clinician to intervene.

Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon

Swelling after Belotero

+1
All injectables can result in swelling. The skin around the eye is very thin and therefore will show the swelling and bruising more prominently than thicker skin of the cheeks and around the mouth. Be patient. If it does not resolve after several weeks, return to your physician for hyaluronidase injections to dissolve the filler.

Robert M. Freund, MD

Swelling after Belotero

+1
It is not uncommon to have swelling under the eyes after belotero. This can take sometimes 2-3 weeks to completely resolve. I would suggest waiting and then going back to your provider so he/she can further evaluate you. Good Luck. 

George T. Boris, MD, FRCS, FACS

Belotero Under The Eyes

+1
Hello and thanks for your question. Swelling after Belotero injections under the eyes can last anywhere from 2-4 weeks. I would give it some time to see if it gets better. Either way, you should definitely follow up with the person that did your injections so he/she can evaluate you. Worse comes to worse, if you are not happy with your results you can have the Belotero dissolved using Hyaluronidase. Good luck to you!

Michael A. Zadeh, MD, FACS
Sherman Oaks General Surgeon