Why was my Belly Button Was Removed in a Tummy Tuck Procedure?

Why Don't I Have A Belly Button After A Tummy Tuck?

+1
Thank you for this provocative question.  Obviously, there are any number of reasons why your plastic surgeon saw fit not to put your belly button back into your abdominal skin.  Your RealSelf group of plastic surgical experts I am sure can give you multiple possible explanations, but this is something you should ask your surgeon and ask him or her very quickly.  If any remnant of skin was left in your abdominal pocket, this could lead to a significant complication.
Here is where you pick up the phone and call your plastic surgeon ASAP.  
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Belly Button Removed during Tummy Tuck Procedure?

+1

Although the online forum may be great for general information, for more specific information regarding your procedure you will have to check with your plastic surgeon. Otherwise online consultants will only be able to speculate.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_tummyTuck.htm