Is my Belly Button Normal 2 Weeks Post TT? What Is the Hard Spot above BB? (photo)

I am 16 days post op from a tummy tuck, I'm concerned about my belly button as it looks like a large outey. Is it normal for it to look like this in the early stages, will it tuck in or will I eventually need a revision? I really don't want an outey. Also I can feel something hard through my skin just above my belly button, when I touch it softly it hurts and feels like something sharp is stabbing my skin other than that its not worrying me I'm guessing its a suture? Is this an urgent problem?

Hardness over umbilicus after tummy tuck

+1
You are probably seeing postop swelling and will need to give it time to resolve. As swelling resolves, various areas may feel more tender or sensitive to you and you should definitely see your plastic surgeon in followup to alleviate your concerns.