Why is my Belly Button Burning After a Tummy Tuck? (photo)

i had surgery last friday, march far i have had a good recovery besides the fact that my belly button hurts and feels like its on fire!! i cant even sit up or walk bc the pain is so bb is taped up so i cant see what it looks like..but im just wondering if this is normal? i called my ps and she said it was normal due to the swelling but im scared bc it hurts sooooooo bad..its stopping me from doing anything..please help..dont think a pic will help but heres one anyway :) thanx

Pain after tummy tuck

You should be evaluated by your surgeon to determine the source of  your pain.  Donald R. Nunn MD  Atlanta Plastic Surgeon.