Are my BBL desires realistic and acheivable? I am 5'6" 183lbs. (Photo)

I am 5'6" and weigh 183lbs. I understand that I will need to lose weight for an ideal result; however, I want drastic results and am not sure if losing the weight is ideal. And if so, approx how much? Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Are my BBL desires realistic and achievable? I am 5'6" 183lbs. (Photo)

+1

Your body frame is not the same as your wish pictures but a Brazilian Butt Lift can help you get close to those results,you will need to loose 10 pounds before having your procedure .
The price for this procedure will not go above $5999.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon with years of experience and great reviews in your procedure.

BBL

+1
Thank you for your pictures. In your case I do not think loosing weight  is the best solution. You have enough fat for liposuction and transfer to achieve a very nice result. I do not believe that you can achieve your desired result. Seek out consultation with several board-certified plastic surgeons.

Earl Stephenson Jr MD DDS FACS

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

BBL Expectations

+1
Your current body weight is in the upper range of acceptable for a result you desire. I would recommend losing 15 pounds before your procedure for best results. You want to have enough donor sites without being too heavy. As others recommended, a tummy tuck will be necessary at the same time or later to redefine your waistline. You have the potential for amazing results. They won't be exactly like the photo you've included, but will be wonderful for your body frame!

Cheers

David Shifrin, MD

Body contouring

+1
Everybody wishes to have the body of a super model. But we are all built differently and the fat distribution is different, the muscle mass id different, and what the model had done, cosmetic surgery,. all these are factors. We can work with your body, and the limitations it presents. After cosmetic surgery, you will have your body but much improved.

Realistic Brazilian Butt Lift Expectations

+1
While your wish picture is not the same body type as yours, you can get significant improvement with a large liposuction harvest and redistribution of the fat concentrate into your buttocks. Aggressive liposuction done on your stomach will leave you with the need for a tummy tuck either done at the same time or later.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

BBL and realistic expectations

+1
You are not built like the girl in the "wish list" picture, but you still can have a nice result with BBL. You have to understand her natural waist and anatomic structure is different.

Are my BBL desires realistic and acheivable? I am 5'6" 183lbs.

+1
As a plastic surgeon who does up to 12 or 15 BBLs a week, I can tell you that a 5 liter liposuction with a fat transfer of 1500 cc per buttock or more will be necessary to get you closer to your goals.  A tummy tuck will be necessary as well. 

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and liposuction procedures each year. Look for great reviews and great before and after pictures.

TT

+1
Thank you for the pictures.

It's a 70% chance if a tummy tuck with liposuction in the waist, upper and lower back and fat grafting in to buttocks. The less you weigh, the better result you'll get, so if you're 183 then you can get down to 160.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon