A Back Molar Fell Out but Still Have Some of the Root Stuck in my Gum, What Do I Do?

One of my Back Molars Has Fell Out,, but I Think I Still Have Some of the Root Stuck in my Gum, What Do I Do?

Extract Root Tips From Broken Molar

+1

I would have the root tips extracted as soon as possible to help avoid future problems.  Upon extraction it would be wise for  you to have some bone graft material placed in preparation for a dental implant placement in the future.  

Houston Cosmetic Dentist

+1

Have the remaining root extracted....................................................................

Murray Bruckel, DDS
Norwalk Cosmetic Dentist

See A Dentist

+1

You should see a dentist to have that remaining root tip taken out.  It can continue to cause problems with infections and the gums will have limited healing until you take it out.

Allen Mortimer, DDS
Flint Cosmetic Dentist

Board certified periodontist

+1

Your crown fractured off the root.  You need to make an appointment to have the roots removed. 

Tamara Rojas, DMD
Hollywood Cosmetic Dentist