My Back Bracket on my Braces Fell Off?

The back bracket fell off, but my orthodontist cannot make an appointment for five days because the are closed. I recently got them on a week and a half ago. They are for a large gap between my front teeth, so they are cosmetic. It fell off in my sleep, and because its my back bracket I cannot get a picture.

Just get it replaced as soon as possible

+1

From your description, I would simply advise you to grab the first appointment time that works and get the bracket re-bonded.  Early on in treatment, loose brackets are less detrimental to the progress of the case but towards the end of treatment controlling exact tooth positions is critical.  Get back in the office, get the loose bracket re-cemented and follow all instructions and you should be fine.  Good Luck!

Sacramento Orthodontist