5 Weeks Post BA, Uneven Breasts, Should I Get A Lift?

I Had my Ba 5 Weeks Ago and my Left Breast is Noticably Bigger and a Lil Uneven, Will I Need a Cresent Lift to Even This out? 500R 510L MY left breast was a little bigger and droppy before my ba should i give more time or is this really the end result

Uneven Breasts After Surgery

+1

Thank you for your question and photos.

At 5 weeks post op surgery, it is too soon to think about revisionary surgery.  You need to allow the breast implants to settle into their pockets and for the swelling to subside.  

I would recommend waiting at least 6 months post op before considering revisionary surgery.

Keep your follow up appointments with your plastic surgeon so that he/she can help you through the healing process.

Breast lift 5 weeks after Breast Augmentation.

+1

Thank you for including photos as it helps tremendously with your question. I think it is far too early to have any additional surgeries as the swelling with subside and the implants with settle and drop more with time. This being said, you may very well need a breast lift to reposition the breast tissue and nipple are on the central portion of the breast. Keep in touch with your surgeon so he/she knows your concerns and will guide you through the healing process.

Brian J. Lee, MD
Fort Wayne Plastic Surgeon