My First BA Was 14 Years Ago I Had 450cc and Ende Up with 38dd Cup Size. Replacemnt with 650cc Still 38dd Cup How Can This Be?

My First BA Was 14 Years Ago I Had 450cc and Ende Up with 38dd Cup Size.  Replacemnt with 650cc Still 38dd Cup How Can This Be?

Change in bra size after implants

+1

There can be several reasons why you can still wear the same bra size. In my experience the most common reason is that although you are wearing the same bra, the larger implant is filling it much better so that it is fitting properly when it wasn't before surgery. Another reason can be that bra sizes are not really standardized and the same cup size can vary significantly. Rather than get hung up on size, take a look at how you look as this is more important than numbers and letters.

Sacramento Plastic Surgeon