Can my Asymmetrical Eyes Be Fixed with Surgery? (photo)

I've heard of surgery to fix eye lids and brows, but both my lids and brows line up fine. My eyes themselves are what's asymmetrical. My left eye is in it's proper place, but my right eye is farther up and closer to my brow. I never noticed before someone pointed it out to me. I'm not sure what's doing this since everything else is fairly even, but can this be fixed with surgery?

Orbital asymmetries

+1

Not really.  My wife had a painting of our three sons for a birthday present a few years back.  When I saw it I immediately was drawn to the painting's depiction of one of my sons.  How could he have put his eyes off so much?  Then I turned and looked my 18 year old son in the face and saw the as

Tyler Plastic Surgeon