My Age is 23 and I Have Overjet and Overbite Problem? (photo)

my doctor told me to two teeth from upper jaw and lower jaw need extraction. is it required for me?

Extraction for orthodontic treatmen

+1

Based on the photo, your dentist is right. Again, this answer is very limited since the only data I habe is a poor quality picture. An advice, in orthodontic, it's not about teeth but about the dynamic of the whole mouth. We are looking to achive balance and cosmetic in a whole. The worst thing to do is to question or change the plan of treatment midway through your treatment. Unless your dentist have done something to cause doubt, trust his plan and ask for exponation. 

Montreal Cosmetic Dentist