Will my 750cc HP Silicone Unders Look Natural when They Drop and Fluff? (photo)

I Am 5'3 140 Lbs. I had saline unders less than 300cc for 19 years and my revision on 3/5/13 went great. I love them and glad My PS went with the 750cc not 600cc as planned. He also performed a lollipop lift.

Post operative breast changes following an implant exchange and breast lift

+2

More than likely after the initial healing phase your breast implants will drop and fall into a more natural position.  Hopefully as you tissue relaxes you will have a nice result.  

Relaxation of Combined Breast Lift and Implant Exchange

+2

The final result on a combined implant-lift takes months to see. My guess your concern about losing the upper pole fullness from the new implants will probably not happen. The more likely issue is going to be whether the lifted breast tissue stays up where it is now or slides somewhat off the implants as it relaxes.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Breast augmentation appearance

+2

It usually takes 8-10 weeks to appreciate your shape after breast surgery. Whether yours looks right depends on multiple factors. It's hard to tell 10 days after surgery.

Richard Dale Reynolds, MD
El Paso Plastic Surgeon

750cc Implants Unlikely To Look "Normal"

+1

It is not likely that 750cc implants (no matter type or position) will appear natural.  If implants are larger than your measured breast width (which is most likely the case with 750cc implants), they probably will have the "fake look".

John Whitt, MD

750 cc implants

+1

After a lift and 750 cc implants it is hard to say whether or not they will look "natural".  Large implants may sag sooner than others, so the upper pole fullness may not stay the same.

Will my 750cc HP Silicone Unders Look Natural when They Drop and Fluff?

+1

I don't think implants of that size look particularly natural on any but the largest of women.

Without better photos, it is impossible to make any comment specific to your course. Most implants that appear to be high riding early on do settle into position.  All the best. 

+1

Impossible to answer your question if you will be happy. No posted frontal nude photo so very hard to help you. Good luck. 

More info n

+1

Based on your height and body, you certainly should be fuller but honestly I could not give an adequate opinion without more postoperative photos and with you still wearing a post surgical bra it is likely still too  early in the post operative period to say what your appearance will be.

Joel Shanklin, MD
Savannah Plastic Surgeon