Why Do my 650cc Hp Gel Implants Look Small?

i had implants a year ago 425 overfilled to 475cc. i am three days post op with my second surgery and i chose 650cc high profile gels. why do they look small. i am 5'4 and 135pounds.

Implants look Small

+1

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, I cannot give advice regarding your concerns of being too small without seeing your before and after photos.

At your stage recovery is very common for patients to be concerned about their results (being too big or too small).  Often after a period of 3 to 6 months those same patients are quite pleased with the results of their surgery.

For patients planning on breast augmentation surgery...it is very important to communicate your size goals with your surgeon.  In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or “C cup” or "fake looking" or "top heavy" means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

Implant and volume

+1

It is unclear why you would feel that your new much larger implants look smaller. It may be due to the shape.

Breast Implant Size

+1

Without before and after pictures, it is impossible to give you specific advice.  You really need to post before and after pictures.  Also "small" is a relative term and it is difficult to know what your goals and expectations are for surgery without seeing you in person or knowing more details about your surgery.

Good Luck.

David Shafer, MD