Are my 550cc Silicone Hp Unders Too Big? 2 Months Post Op. (photo)

I am a 31yr old. 5'8 tall, 120lbs. I don't have children yet but planning to start next year & intend to breastfeed when i do. I am 2 months post op. My original goal was to NOT look like a porn star and hoping for something around 450cc but after reading about loosing size unders, I decided on 550cc & my surgeon kindly obliged. Now tho my fiancé likes, I have buyers remorse :/ Too big, franken-boob, future sagging, will i need a lift after breastfeed? Am i obsessing? See me, what do you think?

Too Big?

There really is no precise answer to that question in that it is a rather subjective issue.  I do think it is important to be respectful of your anatomy and to avoid using implants that have a base diameter that is too big for the size of your chest.  Beyond that, however, it really is a personal decision.  I would caution you to avoid getting too many opinions because the only one that really matters is yours.  Give it some time and if you have concerns then discuss them with your plastic surgeon.

Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon