My 450cc Expander if Full but Only Sz A Cup. Other Breast is a B and Needs Reduction to A to Match?

I had a mastectomy and a 450 cc expander was put in. How much can that be filled? At 450 I am a size A cup but my good breast is a size B and now has to have a reduction (and a lift) in order to make it match. Is there another solution? My ps does not want to overfill the expander but will attempt to put a slightly larger implant in. But I still may need a reduction if they don't match. ???

Will my breasts match with an implant on one side and lift on the other?

The guidance of your surgeon is important since he knows what device he is using.  If he doesn't want to over exand the device simply ask why.  It is not uncommon to exceed the normal fill volume of the expander because it is not meant to be a permanent device.  As this relates to your other breast it is common to have to lift, reduce or augment the other side to obtain more of an appropriate match.