My 3year Old Was Bit by a Bug About Two Months Ago and There is Still a Dark Circle There?

he scratched the area making it bleed so we put staph medicine on it just in case we also used neosporin and now I've been putting mederma on it to no avail. The dark circle disappears when I press on it (massage it) like it is under the skin, the top layer is soft and smooth, do you think it will ever go away or should we just wait until he's old enough to grow a beard for it to disappear? ; )

Melarase cream for dark spots on the body

+1

Dark pigmentation on the skin can be corrected with Melarase cream twice daily followed by MelaPeel facial/body peels once monthly.

Web reference: http://www.surgery90210.com/cosmetic-dermatology/82/melarase.aspx