On 3rd Month of Accutane and Trying to Stop Acne to Rid of Scars. Will it Work? (photo)

I am on my 3rd month of accutane and am trying to stop the acne so i can try to get rid of scars. by looking at my scars will alot of them go away when my acne stops for good? Why do my acne scars look so much better in the morning? and what is the best procedure to remove acne scars for good? Thanks

Scarring and Accutane

+1

Scarring will continue to improve after you complete your Accutane regimen so we don't often have people treat them for about 3 months or more after completing Accutane, so we can see how the body will respond on its own. Scarring looks worse due to heat, sun, etc. so make sure you use a good moisturizer, stay out of the heat, and use daily sunscreen. There are many ways to treat acne scarring - lasers, light treatments, fillers - but none of that should be done until you are through your regimen.