Thin Area on Incision 11days After Breast Reduction?

I have two areas that have thinned one my underneath incision that sting & itch & can also feel the stitches trying to poke out. I asked my ps & he said that it's normal & should heal in about 4 wks. My concern is that this didn't start until I started wearing the bra. I noticed it rubbing & causing irritation so I tried different ones with no success, but they want me to wear it. I have gone back to the ace wrap, but dont know what to do about the itching & stinging, & what bra to wear?

Concerns after Breast Reduction?

+1

Always  best to check with your own plastic surgeon about concerns after surgery. Online consultants will not be able to provide you with meaningful diagnosis, treatment recommendations, or reassurance.
Best wishes;  hopefully, you will be very pleased with the  long-term outcome of the breast reduction procedure.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastReduction.htm

Hello

+1

If your having spitting sutures you need to see your PS to have them trim the sutures so it lets your skin heal the way tit should.