Lumps and Tight Area After Tummy Tuck

I had an anchor tummy tuck a little over a month ago, and have a large, hard cluster of lumps in the center of my chest, just over my stomach. My doctor tells me this is where he tightened the muscles. It is very tight and quite uncomfortable. I just want to know if this is normal, and if it will eventually settle down. There was another hard area below my belly button that has relaxed significantly. This area right about my stomach is the one that bothers me the most.

Muscle tighthening in tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) can cause a lumpy bumpy feeling

+1

Yes the area in the central poritons of your upper abdomen "the midriff" is th area where muscle tightening has been performed and commonly causes a tight firm lumpy area.