Could I Have Damaged Muscle Repair & Tummy Tuck By Pushing Wheelchair Wheels?

At 2weeks post op I went out to a shopping mall with a friend. I was in a wheel chair which she pushed for the majority of the time. I occasionally turned it and wheeled myself a few feet. I'm starting to panic that I may have undone my ab muscle repair. I haven't noticed any change in appearance but am really worried.

Damage to Muscle Repair after Tummy Tuck?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Based on the description of events,  I think it would be extremely unlikely that there has been any harm done to the abdominal wall muscle plication done during  your tummy tuck  surgery. Generally, this repair is a solid repair ( often two layered).  It would take significant force to break sutures;  if this were to occur you would likely experience some symptoms (such as pain, hearing a “pop”,  muscle spasm,  swelling  etc.).

For  real reassurance it will be best to visit with your plastic surgeon.