Muscle Imbalancement?

I used to put pressure on my nose alot then after a month the right side of my nose started twitching and i started having facial twitches then my nose started changing shape and its been an year now i cant get rid of the twitches and my eyes are maligning im very worried. Ive never had rhinoplasty. Is it because of the twitches my facial look is changing? please help.

Muscle Twitches

+1

Without pictures or an exam, twitching and facial asymmetry is difficult to evaluate.  You may consider seeing your primary doctor and trying to get a referral to a specialist from there.