Will That "Muscle Hump" Ever Go Away?

I am 8 weeks out from my BA and I still have that high hard muscle hump above my right breast. It seems the same as the day I came home. It has only softened a little. Should I be worried?

Muscle firmness

+2

If your breast implants were placed under the muscle, then you have to give it time to relax  and stretch a bit.  It should get better with time.

Upper lump on breast after augmentatin surgery

+2

AFter discussing this with your surgeon for an evaluation, you may want to consider preferential breast implant displacement exercises as well as use of an upper pole breast band to help mobilize the implant downwards.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/breast-surgery-chicago/breast-enlargement/

Will That "Muscle Hump" Ever Go Away?

+1

A photo would have been nice but I think it should resolve over a few months. If not than in person examination to see if there is an issue, like retracted muscle or scar. From MIAMI Dr. Darryl J. Blinski