Muscle Deformity in Overs, 2 Weeks Post Op, Correction Surgery. What To Do?

I posted previously as I had a dent in my after having unders. My surgeon agreed to fix the problem & just 2 weeks ago I went under the knife again, removed old implants & have new implants 340cc placed over. I am only 2 weeks post opp and am starting to see muscle deformity when flexing or making some movements. Not as bad and less dent but still obvious movement. How can this be? What do I do now? I want to cry!

Muscle issues after implants

+1

Without being in your surgery, it is difficult for me to say exactly. Perhaps the implants is not fully above the muscle?  i would give it time to heal since it is only a few weeks time.