I Have No Muscle Deffinition in Cheeks when I Smile? (photo)

I've always wondered why I don't have those folds/lines/separated cheeks when I smile. when I smile there are absolutely no lines, folds, or separation happening. my cheeks are literally like one chubby mass from the cheek to the jaw. I always look fat or childlike. I am hoping there is some medical procedure that may give me that defined look?

I Have No Muscle Deffinition in Cheeks when I Smile?

+1

The best wat to evaluate the cheeks is in a non-smiling front view along with a straight profile. The face can have excess subcutaneous fat that makes it appear chubby.  This has a tendency to decrease with age into the mid to late twenties.  Micro-liposuction of this excess fat can help shape the face along with fillers or cheek implants for cheek augmentation if required.  Be sure the MD, you select, understands and follows the proper aesthetics of facial beauty for the creation of a naturally, more attractive face.