I get muscle cramps in my upper back and a big knot sticks out. Will botox work ??

+1

A very experienced injector would have to administer the Botox, Its best you consult with your Neurologist to evaluate and assist you

Botox for muscle pain

+1

Hello!! My Botox can work for muscular back pain but you need to seek the advise from a Neurologist for the best information. As a plastic surgeon we use it for aesthetic purposes.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Botox for muscle cramps

+1

Botulo-toxin helps for painful muscle cramps on neck (cervical dystonia) ,it can be used for the back or leg muscles but these type of injections should be administered by experienced in these fields doctors. Neurologists or specialists in muscle/skeletal disease or sports medicine can be the best for this use.

Web reference: http://www.dralexchambers.co.uk/

London Dermatologist