I Have No Muscle Action in my Vagina Due to Spinal Cord Injury. I Cannot Do Kegels?

I am 56 years old. Is there a vaginal rejuvenation surgery hat can help tighten my vaginal, and will it last long?

I Have No Muscle Action in my Vagina Due to Spinal Cord Injury

+1

Yes, a vaginal will tighten the vaginal opening and vaginal vault.  Normally it is a long lasting operation.  Depending on the severity of your spinal cord injury, you may develop some muscle atrophy so it may loosen sooner than normal.

Vaginal Rejuvenation

+1

Vaginal rejuvenation (a.k.a. Vaginoplasty) is indeed intended to produce long lasting tightening of the entire vaginal vault, from the opening all the way up to the cervix.  Given your spinal cord injury, vaginoplasty is actually one of your very few if not only option for vaginal tightening.  Glad to help... 

Ryan Stanton, MD