Jaw+Chin+Rhino Implants? (photo)

I was wondering how much would all these implants cost and should i let my surgeon do it all at once or one by one to avoid the chances of infection I need jaw implants as half of my face is uneven and i am lacking my chin and my nose is crooked and it's long

Rhinoplasty and chin implant

+1

The cost of the procedures is quite variable depending upon the surgeon, anesthesia costs, operating room costs and length of time the procedures take to be performed. Our price list is located our website. Please see  our photo gallery below for examples of rhinoplasty and chin implant performed together in our practice

Web reference: http://www.seattlefacial.com/progallery/chinimplant_photos07.html