Multitude of problems after rhinoplasty - how difficult to fix? (Photo)

I had a rhinoplasty in august 2012 and All was fine until the last few months when swelling disappeared completely. I can feel an open roof deformity that is sensitive to touch, the nostrils are wonky and my right nostril collapses when I breathe in. The columella hangs too low and profile views look completely different. What would you suggest to correct these issues without losing structural integrity? There is also a very hard bump on my tip

Unwanted side effects of a rhinoplasty.

+1
From the picture it it appears that there is been over resection of the dorsum of the nose in damage to the upper lateral cartilages. I think you will need a secondary rhinoplasty to correct both the aesthetic and functional problems. I would agree that you need to find a surgeon very experienced rhinoplasty.

Multiple Problems after Rhinoplasty

+1
I agree that there are multiple problems after your original rhinoplasty. Find a rhinoplasty expert who specializes in revision surgery to correct the asymmetry, lift the hanging columella, augment the low bridge, and reduce the fullness above the tip. You can achieve a natural non-surgical result.

Rhinoplasty

+1
I specialize in noses, and it appears you have a polybeak deformity as well as a twisted tip.
I revise these although they are difficult.
Best of luck.

SA

Stefan Rene Adair, MD
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty Revision

+1
Based on your photos, it appears you are in need of a reconstructive Rhinoplasty.  It appears that you have had trauma to your nose.  Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon that is very experienced in this surgery for a good result.  Best wishes!

Robert E. Zaworski, MD