I Had Multiple Surgery in my Lower Eyelid and Lots of Plastic and Oculoplastic Refused to Touch Me?

I had 4 surgeries to correct granuloma in my lower eyelid and now I have very atrophied skin as a result of steroid injection. Many surgeons refuse to touch me my problem now there is. Anew spot on my lower eyelid my Gp concern it's a skin cancer . I would like to see a surgeon who is specialize in cancer of lower eyelid with reasonable cosmetic sense Iam only in my 30

Cosmetic Surgery is an Art and a Science

+1

Thank you for your question. In your case I would ask your primary care doctor for a referral to biopsy the lesion. Then you can make a good decision what to do. Don't be afraid to go forward..Dr Thomas Narsete Austin, Tx

Greenwood Village Plastic Surgeon

Oculoplastic surgeon

+1

If it is truly a new lesion on your eyelid that is concerning for skin cancer, it should be biopsied. This is done rather easily without worry for further scarring. You should recognize that reconstructive surgery is a medically necessary surgery. Surgeons do their best to make the incisions as cosmetically acceptable as possible, but it may not be possible to have the results be perfectly unnoticeable.

I would urge you to find an oculoplastics surgeon close to you that is experienced in reconstructive surgery.

I have provided a link for your below to search.

A.J. Amadi, MD
Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon