Multiple Lipo Procedures

I had tummy lipo before, now I want to do a brazilian butt lift. Can I have lipo again in the same area

Brazilian Butt Lift After Previous Liposuction

+2

Yes, in general you can reperform liposuction on an area that was previously worked on, and use this to harvest fat for a Brazilian Butt Lift.  However, whether this is worthwhile is dependent on if you have enough fat on that particular body part (plus any additional areas) to obtain enough fat to see an actual result.  On many of my BBL patients, I try to harvest as much fat as possible from multiple sites if needed, to obtain enough fat to have a noticeable result.  Photos would be helpful to obtain a more accurate answer if this is a reasonable option for you or not.